Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things

This morning during Bible Class, we were reviewing the life of Moses up to the Red Sea. One of the questions was about the burning bush experience. This was the exchange:

Me: What did Moses see that was on fire?

Carter: A bush!

Me: What else happened with the bush?

Carter and Evan: It talked!

Carter: That was because God was hiding behind it. (Smile #1)

Me: What did God tell Moses he wanted him to do?

Owen (2 1/2): Fight!

Me: Fight?

Owen: Yes! Fight the fighter.

Me: Fight the fighter?

Owen: "Yes!" with arms swishing around in front of him and me remembering how he mispronounces fire he said, "Fight the 'fighter' with water!"

Started my day off with a laugh!


My funny boy.

Photographer, Evan M Burhans

making use of his new kid tough digital camera

1 comment:

Amy said...

So thrilled you want to make a quilt. I am gathering all of my helpers and the information and will be emailing you all soon with details.

Of course you can link to our blog. The more advertisement the better. I'm actually going to design a button so you can put that on your blog too :) That might not be for awhile, though.

Thanks again!