Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ever Have One of These Days?



Have you ever had one of these days....an underwear on your head kind of day? I'm having one of those days, today (not literally!)... just feeling generally icky and tired and wanting to just curl up and sleep, and with it a bad hair day.

This picture of "O-man" was taken last week, but couldn't help but share it. For some reason, he has an infatuation with underwear, and when I am folding laundry, he finds them in the pile and sticks them on his head. Strange habit....but an adorable boy!

Enjoy your day, even if it is one of these days! At least maybe this precious face will make you smile. It always has that effect on me.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I was having one of those days too...including the bad hair day. Good thing I didn't find a pile of laundry at work. I'd look pretty funny sitting in a meeting with a pair of underwear on my head. :) Thanks for the smile. It was a bad day.