Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints

Hard to believe our oldest child can possibly be 5 years old already. It sounds like a cliche when your baby is tiny, and you are nursing and changing diapers all day, when people tell you that it all goes by too fast. And then you take your little guy to get his portrait taken, and you look at his picture, and suddenly realize your looking at a big boy, not a baby. I miss those days when Evan was a snuggling baby in my arms, but I am so proud of the big boy he has become. He has a tender heart, a sweet spirit, and loves to love people. I am privileged to be his mommy, and I am looking forward to seeing the man he will become......but let's not rush that!

No comments: