Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview with the Kids

Interview with the kids

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was really cute. I did it with the boys, and got a good chuckle. I thought I'd post it on my blog for those family members and friends that aren't on Facebook.

Evan - 5
Carter - 2 1/2 (lost interest after the 14th question)
(Derek wasn't interested in the interrogation)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
E - You're a little peanut.
C- I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
E - getting flowers from me and the kids (love how he exempted himself from the kids)
C - obey

3. What makes mom sad?
E - when no one hugs her
C - that I don't get to wear glasses (think he's confused about the question...he's sad he doesn't get to wear glasses)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E - tickling
C- because you tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
E - a girl
C - umm a boy

6. How old is your mom?
E - well, I don't know....hmm...maybe 100!
C - huh...4?

7. How tall is your mom?
E - 22 feet
C - big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
E - help all of her kids
C- work (boy is he wrong on that one!)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E - take care of my brothers
C - don't pick up (really?)

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
E - taking care of us
C - be handsome

11. What is your mom really good at?
E - doing the computer and driving (I always wondered what my talents were, now I know I don't have any!)
C- chasing me

12. What is your mom not good at?
E - baseball
C - I not know

13.what does your mom do for a job?
E - plant vegetables and work at Old Navy (we planted vegetables once, and I work a few evenings at ON....wonder what he thinks I do the rest of the time?)
C - play

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
E - maybe chicken?
C - supper

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
E - when she does stuff for me and when she makes supper

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
E - Lightning McQueen, because I like Lightning McQueen

17. What do you and your mom do together?
E - work as a team with planting vegetables

18. How are you and your mom the same?
E - we get hands the same (we both get really dry cracking skin on our hands in the winter)

19. How are you and your mom different?
E - we have different color eyes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
E - because she's the best mommy ever and because she helps me get toys off of the shelf

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
E - his beautiful brown eyes

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
E - is it....Target?

No comments: