Friday, August 28, 2009

Portraits of Little Gentlemen

Here are some portraits taken of our twin boys at 3 years old. Don't they just look like perfect little gentlemen? Don't let the camera fool you! Just kidding. They can be at times...I love the sweetness captured in these photos. Just this morning, I noticed them holding hands as we were headed out to the van. I plan to remind them of these tender moments! :-)

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints

1 comment:

Irene said...

I love the pictures. You are sooooooo unbelievably blessed!!! They look so happy.

In the comment that you didn't see (for whatever reason)...I would truly like nothing more than to get to know you better. I was also wondering if you had seen my note on my facebook page? If you go to my page and click on notes and read the one entitled "Listening to God" you will see some of what I've gone through over the years.

Beautiful pictures!