Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 Year Olds Say the Funniest Things

It seems like most of the funny material my boys come up with lately is during our Bible class time in the morning before Evan does his school work and the boys head across the driveway to Nana's house for Preschool. Lately, Bible class seems more like a comedy of errors, and I feel exhausted afterwards, and the day has just begun. (I think my boys all have spring fever anyway. I feel lately like I'm stuck in a cage with the monkeys at the zoo! For instance, I caught a certain someone walking across the top of their dresser. They've been loud and silly and disobedient and yes, even funny.) This morning, we were talking about the crucifixion and about how sad it must have been for all of the people who had loved and believed Jesus. Carter then went into a list of all the people that Jesus had helped that had believed on him. He said, "He made people who couldn't see...see, and people who couldn't walk...walk, and people who couldn't hear...hear, and the people who were dead....dead." Oh, boy.
My Mom has been teaching the boys a new song. They came over the other day with the visual and sang it for me. Owen was even doing it really well. I was able to get Carter on video. He's such a performer. :-)

No comments: